Do you love the idea of mentoring a team of like-minded, creative thinkers?
Do you love the challenge of solving diverse marketing challenges?
Do you thrive in an environment that fosters collaboration?
Do you have the ability to apply your fine-tuned skills to lead the charge and drive clients to make bold moves?
Yes? So far so good.
Are you a star that has mastered the art of engaging people and fueling ideas?
Are you excited to join a prominent southwestern Ontario agency that has been servicing major clients in the GTA for nearly 20 years?
If so, welcome home.
Our home will allow you to apply your years of experience leading and mentoring teams at a senior level. A home that will reward your career ambitions while allowing room for a balanced and healthy life outside of work. And let’s be honest, it would be nice for your friends and family to see a little bit more of you.
- Develop marketing strategies and communications plans
- Present plans and recommendations to Clients
- Collaborate with clients to plan and identify their marketing requirements and goals
- Brainstorm ideas with the creative team, account team, digital team as required
- Ensure all projects are executed flawlessly
- Manage and mentor your internal team, agency resources and processes
- Ensure Client work is executed to the highest level of quality – on time and on budget
- Develop and maintain strong Client relationships
- Proactively identify new initiatives and opportunities for Clients
- Monitor campaign performance; develop campaign tracking, analysis and measurement
- Coordinate responses to RFP’s and help to create pitch documents
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT WILL HELP YOU FEEL AT HOME.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a senior Client service role – Agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the production and creative development process
- Previous experience working in an integrated/digital team environment would be an asset
- An outgoing team player with a passion for creativity and marketing
- Ability to craft well thought out POVs and communicate effectively
- Track record of building strong Client relationships
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- The proven ability to manage many projects simultaneously
If you think this would be a good home for you, update your resume and introduce yourself to us. It would be nice to meet you.