We are currently looking to add a full time Content & Social Media Manager to our London team. This role is responsible for developing and executing innovative social media marketing campaigns for a variety of clients working with our accounts and creative teams. The successful candidate will have proven creative, strategic and communications skills with dedicated experience growing national social media accounts, and a thorough understanding of content marketing principles.
Core Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Create, manage and execute content strategies by translating overall brand strategy into campaigns on appropriate social media channels
- Oversee approval of monthly client calendars, adhering to brand voice and tone
- Development of social media playbooks and How-To documents that comply with up-to-date rules, regulations and policies
- Work in collaboration with paid media strategies to amplify efforts; implement boosted content buys
- Develop and generate meaningful, shareable content that incites action and engagement (short form copywriting, microcontent)
- Execute original, curated and engagement-based social media tactics
- Weekly and monthly editorial calendar writing and editing
- Perform and maintain up-to-date analytics and reports on all accounts, with continuous optimization toward key audiences and objectives
- Perform social media follower/influencer building through outreach, and day-to-day engagement
- Research and social auditing for various industries and segments
- Daily monitoring and engaging within social channels, with continuous optimization and recommendations
- Ongoing analysis of social data and metrics; issuing weekly, monthly and yearly reports and executing appropriate strategies and recommendations for improvement
- Creation of Digital Personas from strategic audience research
- Keeping abreast of all industry trends, insights, topics and best practices with monthly memos
- Set up, optimize and manage clients’ social profiles and Google Places pages
- Implement brand reputation management components for review sites
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years in a related capacity (digital, social media, public relations)
- Deep knowledge of all social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube)
- Experience creating for and executing both personal and corporate social media brand presence
- Understanding of content marketing principles and ability to integrate them into social media publishing tactics
- High attention to detail
- Ability to confidently multi-task various clients and responsibilities with simultaneous deadlines
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work across agency disciplines (analytics, creative, strategy, media)
- Self-starter; takes initiative to proactively problem-solve
- Able to operate with minimal daily direction with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to grow social followers using integrated organic and paid tactics
- Excellent grammar skills and high attention to detail
- Proficiency in tracking conversion metrics and SEO strategy
- Demonstrated experience with social media content creation (including blog writing, promotional campaign creation, and infographics) across various channels and media types
- Proficiency in WordPress and Adobe Design Suite considered assets
- Experience utilizing social media management software, such as Hootsuite, as well as social listening tools
- Experience building and growing national brands on social media
- Agency experience considered an asset.
If you think you’re a fit, update your portfolio and introduce yourself! Send an email and resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
This opportunity is for a full-time position in London, ON.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.