adHOME is looking for a driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our dynamic Digital Marketing team.
Does this describe you?
- You are an outgoing team player with a passion for digital marketing and attention to detail.
- You are passionate about analyzing and reporting digital marketing data
- You are incessantly aware of emerging digital trends.
- You can strategize and execute integrated digital campaigns across a range of platforms.
- You are keen on joining a growing agency of talented and experienced marketing professionals in London, Ontario.
Then here’s what we need you to do:
- Analyze, assist and report on the performance of
- digital marketing campaign strategies (SEO/SEM/display) for various clients that are aligned with business objectives and deliver solid results
- ads and performance-based initiatives through social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook
- Manage multiple online campaign marketing budgets directly, or with external vendors
- Create content for all digital platforms, including Social Media and websites.
- Be a go-to ‘expert’ on all things related to digital marketing when working with our creative and account teams
- Work closely with web developers and designers to provide recommendations for functionality, design for digital marketing initiatives
- Translate client requirements into agency briefs, with the support of the senior account member
- Assist in presenting campaign ideas and budgets to clients
- Act as the project gate keeper, ensuring that all team members have what they need each step of the way
- Proactively explore business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Brainstorm ideas with the creative team
The Right Candidate Will Have:
- 2-4 years of demonstrated experience in positions with direct digital marketing and social media responsibilities; marketing/advertising agency experience a plus
- Google AdWords certification required; other similar certifications are considered an asset
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms and tools including including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Bing Ad Center, etc
- Experience in SEO and conversion optimization
- Experience with various web CMS platforms a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience reviewing business objectives and turning them into actionable and measurable digital marketing programs
- Ability to think and act strategically; able to manage multiple high-priority projects concurrently
If you think you’re a fit, send us an email with your resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.