Technology does not live in isolation anymore; it is part of everything that our agency does. The Full Stack Developer at adHOME works alongside Front-end Developers, Digital Marketers, Creatives and our Account Management team.
The right candidate understands the business of advertising, marketing, and branding and understand the kinds of mediating technologies that can best be used to make those engaging experiences where the connection happens.
They are on top of technology trends, live for coding, but take both strategic and tactical approaches to creativity. They also understand that we are in a business, and we are solving business goals by addressing people’s needs as a priority and that flawless execution is necessary. We are executing projects based on budgets, timing and costs.
The role requires a strong mix of technical skills and preferably, agency experience.
More specifically the candidate should demonstrate the ability to meet a strong majority of the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Translate technical concepts and approaches to other staff in an easy to understand manner
- Work with production teams to ensure that projects are properly scoped
- Work closely with project management and creative teams to proactively create the best solutions in a collaborative manner
- Research new and emerging technologies and suggesting best-in-class solutions for projects
- Always maintain a calm, professional demeanor and objectivity, even in the face of pressure
- Demonstrate commitment to the agency and its continued success
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and documentation
- Independent worker
- Ability to deal with compressed schedules
- Ability to pick up existing projects / requirements
Core Technical Competencies
- Experience with a variety of CMS, database and OS environments (WordPress, Drupal)
- Experience with Git source code management
- Experience with Azure, AWS and other cloud environments
- Experience with API’s such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flicker, OAuth, Blogs, etc.
- Mobile apps (iOS and Android native as well as PhoneGap)
- Strong understanding of networking and DNS fundamentals
- Strong understanding of creating and using RESTful services
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Excellent grasp of AODA and WCAG Standards
If you think you’re a fit, update your portfolio and introduce yourself! Send an email and resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
This opportunity is for a full-time position in London, ON.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.