adHOME Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising and digital agency with a depth of expertise in branding, digital, traditional and shopper marketing. We believe in a collaborative approach and creating a work environment that values inspirational ideas.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain experience in the real world on a fun, ever-changing, fast-paced work environment?
Have you mastered the ability to juggle multiple demands without dropping the ball?
Have you trained your right brain to understand logic and your left-brain to loosen up a bit?
Do you have what it takes to compete in our Game of Thrones challenges, timbit toss, egg hunt, pumpkin carving and costume contests?
Then you might have what it takes to be an adHOME’r.
adHOME is looking for Fall/Winter 2019 interns for these areas:
– Digital Marketing
– Accounts Management
A day in the life of an adHOME intern:
- Manage projects from start to finish to gain insight on the life cycle of a typical project
- Brief and collaborate with the creative team on the initial brief and on internal and client revisions
- Organize assets and source images for the creative team
- Proofread copy decks
- Participate in internal reviews
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Research and report on competitors and industries to help gain further insight on projects
- Engage in one of our internal committees to contribute to agency culture
- Coordinate with production, media and creative departments in the execution of communication programs
- Follow agency systems and procedures while meeting standards in servicing client business
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who will embrace the adHOME atmosphere
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Strong listening, communication, service driven expertise with the ability to interface self-assuredly with clients and coworkers
- Perseverance and commitment
- The commitment to continually drive for results and the highest quality standards
- A good sense of humor
Tell us about yourself:
If you think you’re the right fit for adHOME, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who apply, but only candidates we’d like to interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.
Our door is always open. Feel adHOME.