We are seeking LAMP-stack developers to join our web development team. If you think it’s time for a change and meet the requirements, we’d love to chat. Please review the information below and send us your resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
- Will write clean, efficient, maintainable PHP and SQL for new projects and to maintain those already live.
- Environment and server set-up.
- Build management.
- Will diagnose performance issues with code created by others and provide workable solutions and improvements.
- Work collaboratively with designers and other developers to diagnose and solve technical problems.
- Will assure quality Web solutions by writing and maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Will be required manage multiple projects.
- Estimates and risk-assessments as necessary.
- Technical design and architecture.
- Use systems and administration knowledge of Linux and other Unix-like systems to tune and optimize applications through scaling, caching, and other mechanisms
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience creating high-performance web sites and a solid portfolio (with code samples) to back it up.
- Familiar with responsive and mobile-first development.
- Experience with grunt, Compass/SASS, JQuery.
- Source control with git.
- Have a passion for great design and an even bigger passion for great user experience.
- Be knowledgeable about UX/UI and front-end optimization for the best user experience across platforms/devices.
- Think creatively and strive to innovate.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.