Do you have the leadership skills to motivate a team of creative, strategic thinkers?
Do you love the challenge of solving diverse marketing challenges?
Do you thrive in an environment that fosters collaboration?
Do you know what it takes to create bold marketing campaigns?
If so, welcome home.
Our agency will allow you to apply your 5+ years of senior leadership and mentoring experience to thrive in a prominent southwestern Ontario marketing agency. A new home that will reward your career ambitions while allowing room for a balanced and healthy life outside of work.
- Develop solid marketing strategies and communications plans
- Present plans and recommendations to Clients
- Collaborate with clients to plan and identify their marketing requirements and goals
- Brainstorm ideas with the creative team, account team, digital marketing team as required
- Ensure all projects are executed flawlessly
- Manage and mentor your internal team, agency resources and processes
- Ensure Client work is executed to the highest level of quality
- Develop and maintain strong Client relationships
- Proactively identify new initiatives and opportunities for Clients
- Monitor campaign performance; develop campaign tracking, analysis and measurement
- Coordinate responses to RFP’s and help to create pitch documents
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT WILL HELP YOU FEEL AT HOME.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior Client service role – Agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the modern marketing landscape and creative development process
- Previous experience working in an integrated/digital team environment would be an asset
- An outgoing team player with a passion for creativity and marketing
- Ability to craft well thought out POVs and communicate effectively
- Track record of building strong Client relationships
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- The proven ability to manage many projects simultaneously
If you think this would be a good home for you, introduce yourself to us. It would be nice to meet you.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.