Are you a student looking to dig deep and tell your story through craft? adHOME is offering an internship for an animation/motion design student with stellar skills in telling engaging stories through animation, working on real projects with our award-winning team.
You must have a strong sense of characters and how to bring out their emotions, and the technical know-how to bring your visual ideas to life.
- Leading the creation of new IP designs and artwork from scratch
- Working with creative team to develop animated video stories and other animation-related materials
- Reporting directly to our Director of Video and Production for review/sign-off on all creative
- Making revisions based on internal and external feedback
- Producing creative and innovative concepts that meet client objectives
- Managing multiple projects with the ability to adjust/adapt to changing situations and schedules
- Demonstrating knowledge of new trends and best practices in the industry space
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- A positive attitude, and willingness to learn and share knowledge
- A degree/diploma in Animation, motion graphics, and video editing
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Character Animator, Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects, Premiere, Cinema 4D)
- Knowledge of MAC/PC operating systems (we are primarily a MAC based studio)
- 3D skills are an asset
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- You love to draw, and have a solid understanding of character design and camera angles
- You’re passionate about all things creative and have the ability to articulate and present your ideas
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You thrive under pressure and hard deadlines
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
You are a good listener and are willing to accept internal and client feedback to improve your work and skills
adHOME Creative is conveniently located across from Victoria Park in downtown London. However, we are currently asking that you are able to work remotely in accordance with safety measures we are taking during this pandemic. As an agency, we believe the most important things in life are family, friends and community. That’s why we support a positive work/life balance and our vibrant culture is the lifeblood of the agency. Join the “adHOME family.”
Ready to gain agency experience? If you meet the requirements, we’d love to chat. Please send us an email and your resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.