About the job
adHOME Creative is seeking a dynamic leader that will inspire our team and grow our Digital Marketing division with a focus on strategic and innovative marketing solutions.
This position requires you to have your finger on the pulse of the growing digital marketing landscape and opportunities to engage audiences across the variety of platforms (SEM, SEO, social networks, influencers, podcasts, email marketing, digital outdoor, and other digital media services).
Your expertise will drive the strategy of sophisticated digital marketing programs and campaigns that generate new business opportunities. You’ll work collaboratively with our clients and internal teams to impact our marketing campaigns by identifying growth strategies and tactics. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s marketing analytics, creating reports, and analysing data to form valuable insights that fuel future initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation & communication skills, and experience managing people.
- Create the vision and marketing strategy for your clients, then work with a team of account managers, copywriters, designers and developers to deliver on that vision
- Manage all digital marketing strategies and campaigns for clients
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge, content and tools to not only get their buy-in, but to evangelize their success through their organization
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including customer relationship management, social media, search engine optimization, website updates, email marketing, and others
- Manage the execution of clients’ digital marketing plans proactively in order to meet schedules, performance and budget goals
- Lead the development of monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs
- Use a data-driven approach for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns
- Bring to the team excellent communication and presentation skills, drawing on experience bringing multiple data points together into a cohesive strategy
- Deliver business impact that grows our clients business and thereby our relationship and service footprint
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs
- Support new business and account management in a sales consultant role while increasing agency visibility
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative for our clients — you are the extension of their team and will be expected to know their business as well as they do
- Ensure a mix of demand generation strategies and tactics are leveraged to generate and engage leads and partnerships
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists with a range of skills and experience
Skills & Requirements
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with a demonstrated track record creating effective campaigns that drive conversions
- Strong fundamental digital marketing skills across multiple channels
- Exceptional creative thinking ability and the desire to come up with innovative ways to reach and engage audiences
- A passion for marketing and a reputation for high quality work and commitment Experience and familiarity with creating and executing short and long term marketing strategies and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and implement solutions are required
Organizational and Cultural Values
- Be personally and professionally aligned with our values-driven culture, and the agility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Cultivate strong people management skills, including inspiring staff in a shared strategic vision, building an outstanding culture, and maintaining strong relationships across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Thrive and effectively adapt to changing priorities, managing multiple projects, operating with a high degree of autonomy, and maintaining high levels of organization
- Possess a positive, approachable, dependable, flexible and service-oriented attitude to meet departmental and organizational needs