Do you believe you have what it takes to rise to the challenges of the Digital Marketing Intern? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced but fun work environment? Have you mastered the ability to juggle multiple demands without dropping the ball?
Have you trained your right brain to think strategically and your left brain to loosen up a bit? Do you believe you have what it takes to compete in adHOMEie Challenges like our Egg Decorating Contests, Trivia Nights, and more? Then you might have what it takes to be an adHOMEie.
adHOME Creative is an award-winning, full-service marketing agency with a depth of expertise in branding, digital, traditional and more. We believe that collaboration is key, so we strive to create a work environment that values all inspirational ideas.
A glimpse into a day in the life of an adHOME intern: This is no average internship. At adHOME, we want you to make the most of this opportunity and gain the experience you’ll need to move into your career. No coffee runs or filing paperwork for you! Take a look below for what to expect.
- Social Media and Community Management: including but not limited to taking lead on Facebook Group administration, post comment mediation, gathering assets, sourcing content, posting regularly.
- Campaign Strategy and Execution: Assist in brainstorming, strategizing and executing a variety of client campaigns including but not limited to SEM, Display, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more.
- Collaborate and execute on projects from start to finish to gain insight into the life cycle of a typical client campaign.
- Support Accounts and Digital team on the research of new paid digital tactics on a variety of platforms including but not limited to Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Display Ads, Google Ads, etc.
- Assist with ongoing digital campaign planning, setting up and optimizations Collaborate with the different teams on initial briefs and revisions for both internal and client projects
- Research competitors and industries to help gain further insight into projects
- Assist with SEM keyword strategy planning and execution
- Internal Email Marketing: Assist with gathering content and writing copy for upcoming adHOME newsletters.
- Influencer Marketing: Research and contact influencers from a variety of industries for client campaigns.
- Website Content Updates: Write engaging content for a variety of websites with opportunities to work within WordPress
- Copywriting: Write a variety of copy for both internal and client-related projects, including but not limited to SEM, Ad Copy, Blogs, Meta Descriptions, Newsletters and more.
- Quality Assurance and Proofreading: Proofread a variety of different copy types in a range of formats and brand voices, including but not limited to blog posts, ad copy, print copy, press releases and more.
- Sponge It Up!: In your own time, stay up to date on industry news, changes and trends, and proactively bring this knowledge to the team.
- Platforms and Ads Managers You Can Expect: Google Ads (Youtube, Display, SEM), Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest
- adHOME Public Relations and Social Media: Brainstorm new content and manage our very own adHOME Creative social media accounts.
The Ideal adHOMEie:
- Experience in social media platforms, knowledge of respective ads managers and experience with WordPress
- Experience with or understanding of SEM best practices and/or writing for SEO
- Superior attention to detail
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Strong listening, communication, service-driven expertise with the ability to interface self-assuredly with clients and coworkers
- Perseverance and commitment to continually drive for strong campaign results and the highest quality standards
- Someone with a good sense of humour who will embrace the adHOME culture
Bonus Points if you have one or more of the following
- Google Ads Certification
- LinkedIn Learning Certifications (in digital marketing or related areas)
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Hubspot Certification
*Do you have a portfolio of your work/experience? Don’t forget to attach it to your submission, we’d love to see it!*
Tell us about yourself:
If you think you’re the right fit for adHOME, update your resume and send it on over to email@example.com. adHOME Creative is an equal opportunity employer.