Do you believe you have what it takes to rise to the challenges of the Digital Marketing Intern? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced but fun work environment? Have you mastered the ability to juggle multiple demands without dropping the ball?
Have you trained your right brain to think strategically and your left-brain to loosen up a bit? Do you believe you have what it takes to compete in adHOMEie Challenges like our Egg Decorating Contests, Trivia Nights, and more? Then you might have what it takes to be an adHOMEie.
adHOME Creative is an award-winning, full-service marketing agency with a depth of expertise in branding, digital, traditional and more. We believe that collaboration is key, so we strive to create a work environment that values all inspirational ideas.
A glimpse into a day in the life of an adHOME intern:
- Manage projects from start to finish to gain insight into the life cycle of a typical project.
- Support Accounts and Digital team on the research of new paid digital tactics on a variety of platforms including but not limited to Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Display Ads, Google Ads, etc.
- Assist with ongoing digital campaign planning, setting up and optimizations Collaborate with the different teams on initial briefs and revisions for both internal and client projects
- Assist in SEM, Display, Social Media management.
- Assist with SEM keyword strategy planning and execution
- Organize assets and source images
- Proofread a variety of different copy types in a range of formats and brand voices
- Participate in internal reviews
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Research competitors and industries to help gain further insight into projects
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends, and bring this knowledge to the team.
- Collaborate with Accounts to research, plan, and execute fully integrated marketing campaigns.
- Strategize, execute and manage social media initiatives.
- Engage in one of our internal committees to contribute to agency culture.
The Ideal adHOMEie:
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- Strong listening, communication, service-driven expertise with the ability to interface self-assuredly with clients and coworkers
- Perseverance and commitment to continually drive for strong campaign results and the highest quality standards
- Someone with a good sense of humour who will embrace the adHOME culture
Bonus Points for having one or more
- Google Ads Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Hubspot Certification
Tell us about yourself:
If you think you’re the right fit for adHOME, update your resume and send it on over to firstname.lastname@example.org. adHOME Creative is an equal opportunity employer.