adHOME is looking for a driven individual to join our dynamic full-service marketing agency in London, Ontario. This position is for a role within our Digital Marketing team that is responsible for setting up and executing innovative digital marketing campaigns for a variety of clients. As a part of this team, the Digital Marketing Specialist position would champion paid social campaigns in addition to collaborating and monitoring all digital marketing tactics.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Stay current with social media and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Plan social media strategies for optimal content delivery
- Collaborate with our creative team to build ads that drive sales, leads and conversions
- Set targeting parameters to reach campaign goals and target audiences
- Manage campaigns and optimize on social media platforms (ie. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIN)
- Monitor social media campaign budgets and continuously improve campaign efficiency
- Develop, manage, and publish content for all channels to help support campaign initiatives
- Manage relationships and communications with collaborators & influencers
- Critically analyze campaign report data in order to improve success and optimize real-time performance
How will you fit into the team?
- 3-4+ years experience of paid social media campaign buying and planning, setup, ongoing optimization, measurement & testing
- Data-driven approach to campaign management, by consistently testing various targeting strategies
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of media fundamentals including, reach/ frequency, consumer/market research, plan development, etc.
- Previous agency experience an asset
- High degree of initiative, self motivated and energetic individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding time and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels – a team player
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and confidentiality, with the ability to work independently
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a history of anticipating problems and proactively finding solutions
If this sounds like you and you think you might be a fit, update your cover letter and introduce yourself! To apply, send an email to careers@adHOMEcreative.com with your cover letter and resume (BONUS POINTS: let us know your favourite brand on social media and why you like to follow them). Deadline to apply: December 7, 2023.
This opportunity is for a full-time hybrid position in London, Ontario. The job title and salary will be determined based on the candidates qualifications and experience. Anticipated start date January 30, 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.