adHOME is seeking to add a self-starting stable, hard-working, dependable and motivated Web Developer / IT Support Specialist to our Digital Department.
Located out of our office in London, ON, this position will perform website and web application development for various clients in a number of different industries. This position is also accountable for assisting with various technical issues and concerns around the office, as well as technology and device set-up for adHOME’s clients and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform front-end development, as well as updates, to client websites and web applications.
- Assist with full stack development with the ability to do some back-end programming.
- Contribute to design and development of server database applications.
- Ability to improvise, troubleshoot, and learn new skills and web technology on the job.
- Serve as the first point of contact by providing telephone, in-person, and online support to staff and clients.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided.
- Install, test, and configure new workstations, equipment, and software.
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions to the Technology Manager.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Ability to take on additional duties and responsibilities as needed
- Associate’s Degree in IT, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
- 3+ year’s relevant experience with web development, support, information technology, and troubleshooting.
- High-level proficiency with WordPress development a definite plus.
- Knowledge of Linux and MS server setup, diagnostics and maintenance. Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent communications skills.
If you think you’re a fit, update your portfolio and introduce yourself! Send an email and resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
This opportunity is for a full-time position in London, ON.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.