We’re looking for an Experienced Graphic Designer with impeccable design sense and portfolio overflowing with killer ideas for our award-winning London advertising agency with slew of great clients.
You would be developing designs for campaigns (print and digital), branding collateral, corporate identities, and much more. You must have a strong visual sense, and the ability to conceptualize and communicate visual ideas.
You are passionate about your craft, great typography, and colour, and you must be able to take your projects from concept to completion. The ability to think on your feet and bring new ideas to the table is essential and you must be able to manage multiple projects and clients at any given time.
- Kick-ass conceptual, brand and graphic design skills
- Designing print and digital marketing materials to exacting standards
- Making design revisions based on internal and external feedback
- Preparing project files for final production
- Producing creative and innovative concepts that meet client objectives
- Collaborating with various team members to produce unique and targeted design solutions
- Managing multiple projects with the ability to adjust/adapt to changing situations and schedules.
- Demonstrating knowledge of new trends and best practices in the industry space
- A positive attitude, hunger and willingness to continually learn and grow
- A degree/diploma in Graphic Design or Art Direction
- A least two years of agency experience (either digital or advertising agency) or three years experience as an in-house designer
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign|Photoshop|Illustrator)
- Knowledge of MAC/PC operating systems (we are primarily a MAC based studio)
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an asset
- Keynote, and MS Office is an asset
- Experience in photography and video editing is an asset
- Cinema 4D, Alias, Maya and Zbrush is an asset
Even Nicer to haves
- Loves to bring baked goods to the studio for the team
Important Skills & Competencies
- You love great typography and have a solid understanding of design theory and best practices
- You’re passionate about all things creative
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You have the ability to articulate and present your creative ideas
- You thrive under pressure and are familiar with hard deadlines
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
adHOME Creative is conveniently located across from Victoria Park in downtown London. As an agency, we believe the most important things in life are family, friends and community. That’s why we support a positive work/life balance and our vibrant culture is the lifeblood of the agency.
Join the “adHOME family.”
What To Do
If you think it’s time for a change and meet the requirements, we’d love to chat. Please send us an email and your resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.