adHOME won 8 Virtuoso awards at the annual International Association of Business Communicators gala last Thursday evening. The Mad Men themed gala was held June 6, 2013 at the London Club.
Decked out in our ‘60s Madison Avenue best, adHOME’rs were on hand to accept their awards that represented a diverse cross-section of strategic and creative projects across multiple categories representing work from 7 adHOME clients. The awards recognized exceptional work in the areas of brand development, employee and stakeholder communication, content marketing, digital creative and traditional and digital advertising campaigns.
Virtuoso awards recognize the best in communications strategy, creative strategy and design. Entries are judged against a 7-point scale and international standards set by the International Communications Association.
These awards also recognize and celebrate the great partnerships adHOME has with the people who choose to work with us. Our first priority is always getting results for our clients — but being recognized by our peers for outstanding work feels really good too!
And the winners are:
Awards of Excellence
- Advertising – Conventional Media – Merial Corporate Ad – Merial Canada
- Marketing Communications – Ontario’s Southwest Brand Launch – Southwest Ontario Tourism Corporation
- Multilingual Communication – How to DIY with ROXUL® Inc. – ROXUL® Inc
- Other Graphic Design – Club House La Grille Sales Kit – McCormick
- Employee/Member Communications – Indulge Participation Challenge – Maple Leaf Foodservice
Awards of Merit
- Interactive Media Design – Waka Waka & Win – Western Fair District
- Marketing Communications – This is Your Fair – Western Fair District
- Advertising – Conventional Media – Eqvalan Gold Print Ad – Merial Canada
To see all photos from the night, see our adHOME Facebook page.